THE NORTHERNMOST ADVENTURE RALLY
ON THE PLANET.
The Baltic Sea Circle is taking place for the 11th time ever in 2022 after ten amazing tours since 2011. Be an adventurer in the Baltic Rally 2022: You won't get this chance a second time! Because: For the 2022 blast-off in Hamburg City we only permit a limited number of teams. So be quick - or stay at home.
Collect €750 for great charity projects.
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity project that has always been dear to your heart.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line. More
Old School Cars: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/2002)
Old School Bikes: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/2002); a biker team can consist out of max. 2 bikes
Vans & commercial vehicles
Young & Oldtimer Trucks: At least 20 years old (incl. year of construction 12/2002); Campers/RVs and caravans are not allowed: Vehicles that were built exclusively as mobile homes/RVs, e.g. with alcove etc., are not allowed.
The vehicle must not have been determined with the application. Until the start of the rally, you have time to find your perfect rally vehicle. More
- Official rally starting event in the heart of Hamburg(Germany)
- Pre-Adventure-Get-Together at the pre-start day (not mandatory)
- Finish in Hamburg with award ceremony, closing event and handover of the Baltic Sea Circle finisher certificate
- Parties halfway along the route in extraordinary locations with overnight accommodations
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: rally vehicle branding with official Baltic Rally logos and start numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent to the teams four weeks before the start.
- Roadbook: Each team has the chance to delve even deeper into the adventure by completing tasks in their roadbook. The roadbook will be handed out to each team at the start in Hamburg.
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C Live Tracking App
- Support in organisation and planning
- Own team page on the S.A.C. website
- Press work for the rally
- S.A.C. is your contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Not included in the entry fee: Accommodation, meals, ferry crossings, road charges and technical support are the responsibility of the team.
The application fee for the Baltic Rally is €980 for a team of 2. For each additional team-member a starting fee of €250 will be charged.
The application fee must be transferred within 2 working days after successful online application to the S.A.C application account, so that the application for the Baltic Sea Circle is valid.
Additional team members can be subsequently registered until 2 months befor the start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the amount of €750 for charity.
- Start and Finish in Hamburg
- 7.500 km in 16 days through 9 countries
- Old school vehicles at least 20 years old
- NO GPS, NO SAT Nav, NO Motorways
- Roadbook with exciting challenges and crazy missions
- 2 people team from €980