THE NORTHERNMOST ADVENTURE RALLY
ON THE PLANET.
The Baltic Sea Circle is taking place for the 12th time ever in 2023 after 11 amazing tours since 2011.
Be an adventurer in the Baltic Rally 2023: You won't get this chance a second time! Because: For the 2023 blast-off in Hamburg we only permit a limited number of teams. So be quick - or stay at home.
Collect 500 € for great charity projects. All possible – nothing required!
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity project that has always been dear to your heart.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line. More
Modern classic or vintage cars: 10 years and older (incl. date of manufacture 12/2013)
Modern classic or vintage motorcycles: 10 years and older (incl. date of manufacture 12/2013) – a motorcycle team can consist of no more than 2 bikes
Vans & Trucks
Modern classic or vintage vans & trucks: 10 years and older (incl. date of manufacture 12/2013). Whether VW Bulli, Magirus Deutz fire truck or A-Team Bus GMC Vandura - at the rally also everything is allowed that is big and loud.
Motorhomes and caravans are not allowed. Vehicles built exclusively as motorhomes, e.g. with alcoves, etc., are not allowed.
No age restriction, pure electric drive. Plug-in hybrid vehicles are not permitted.
There is no designated maximum value for your rally vehicle.
You can still sign up even if you haven’t gotten your vehicle yet. You have until the start of the rally to find your perfect set of wheels.
We will celebrate with you two awesome rally parties to the white nights somewhere in the wild east and dance all night with elves and trolls around the campfire somewhere north of the Arctic Circle. At the official SAC party stops all teams pitch their tents together. Of course you can also spend the night in your own rally bus or truck.
In Hamburg we will celebrate the successful end of the Baltic Sea Circle with a big closing event and of course an award ceremony. Where exactly you will find out in the roadbook.
- Official rally starting event in the heart of Hamburg(Germany)
- Pre-Adventure-Get-Together at the pre-start day (not mandatory)
- Finish in Hamburg with award ceremony, closing event and handover of the Baltic Sea Circle finisher certificate
- Parties halfway along the route in extraordinary locations with overnight accommodations
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: rally vehicle branding with official Baltic Rally logos and start numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent to the teams four weeks before the start.
- Roadbook: Each team has the chance to delve even deeper into the adventure by completing tasks in their roadbook. The roadbook will be handed out to each team at the start in Hamburg.
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C Live Tracking App
- Support in organisation and planning
- Own team page on the S.A.C. website
- Press work for the rally
- S.A.C. is your contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Not included in the entry fee: Accommodation, meals, ferry crossings, road charges and technical support are the responsibility of the team.
The application fee for the Baltic Rally is 980 € for a team of 2. For each additional team-member a starting fee of 300 € will be charged.
The application fee must be transferred within 2 working days after successful online application to the S.A.C application account, so that the application for the Baltic Sea Circle is valid.
Additional team members can be subsequently registered until 1 month before the start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the amount of 500 € for charity. All possible – nothing required!
- Start and Finish in Hamburg
- 7.500 km in 16 days through 9 countries
- Vehicles at least 10 years old OR purely electric
- NO GPS, NO SAT Nav, NO Motorways
- Roadbook with exciting challenges and crazy missions
- 2 people team from 980 €