THE NORTHERNMOST ADVENTURE RALLY
ON THE PLANET.
The Baltic Sea Circle is taking place for the 11th time ever in 2022 after ten amazing tours since 2011. Be an adventurer in the Baltic Rally 2022: You won't get this chance a second time! Because: For the 2022 blast-off in Hamburg City we only permit a limited number of teams. So be quick - or stay at home.
Collect €750 for great charity projects.
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity project that has always been dear to your heart.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line. More
Old School Cars: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/2002)
Old School Bikes: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/2002); a biker team can consist out of max. 2 bikes
Old School Trucks: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/2002); mobile homes and trailer are not permitted
The vehicle must not have been determined with the application. Until the start of the rally, you have time to find your perfect rally vehicle. More
- Support in organizing and planning
- Your own team page on the S.A.C website
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C live tracking app
- Press work for the rally
- S.A.C is the contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Official rally start in the heart of Hamburg
- Finish Line in Hamburg with a prize-giving ceremony and Finish Line Party
- Parties half way in extraordinary locations
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: Rally-car-branding with official Baltic Rally logos and rally numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent out to the teams already four weeks before the start.
- Roadbook: Your team has the chance due to tasks in your roadbook to dive even deeper into the adventure. You will get the road book at the start in Hamburg.
- Certificate of participation
- Not included in the application fee: accommodation, food, ferries, toll and technical support are borne by the team itself.
The application fee for the Baltic Rally is €940 for a team of 2. For each additional team-member a starting fee of €250 will be charged.
The application fee must be transferred within 2 working days after successful online application to the S.A.C application account, so that the application for the Baltic Sea Circle is valid.
Additional team members can be subsequently registered until 2 months befor the start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the amount of €750 for charity.
- Start and Finish in Hamburg
- 7.500 km in 16 days through 10 countries
- Old school vehicles at least 20 years old
- NO GPS, NO SAT Nav, NO Motorways
- Roadbook with exciting challenges and crazy missions
- 2 PAX team from €940