THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE
UP TO THE ORIENT
Collect €500 for great charity projects. All possible – nothing required!
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity project that has always been dear to your heart.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line. More
Modern classic or vintage cars: 10 years and older (incl. date of manufacture 12/2013)
Modern classic or vintage motorcycles: 10 years and older (incl. date of manufacture 12/2013) – a motorcycle team can consist of no more than 2 bikes
Vans & Trucks
Modern classic or vintage vans & trucks: 10 years and older (incl. date of manufacture 12/2013). Whether VW Bulli, Magirus Deutz fire truck or A-Team Bus GMC Vandura - at the rally also everything is allowed that is big and loud.
Motorhomes and caravans are not allowed. Vehicles built exclusively as motorhomes, e.g. with alcoves, etc., are not allowed.
No age restriction, pure electric drive. Plug-in hybrid vehicles are not permitted.
There is no designated maximum value for your rally vehicle.
You can still sign up even if you haven’t gotten your vehicle yet. You have until the start of the rally to find your perfect set of wheels.
We will celebrate with you two wicked rally parties in extraordinary locations somewhere in the wild southeast of Europe. Where exactly will you find out at the start. At the official SAC party stops all teams pitch their tents together. Of course you can also stay there in your own rally bus or truck.
On the Adriatic Sea we will celebrate the successful ending of the Balkan Express with a big closing event and of course an award ceremony.
- Official rally start in Dresden
- Pre-Adventure-Get-Together at the pre-start day (not mandatory)
- Finish line at the Adriatic Sea with award ceremony, closing event and handover of the BX finisher certificates
- Parties halfway along the route in extraordinary locations with sleeping possibilities
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: rally vehicle branding with official Balkan Express logos and starting numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent to the teams four weeks before the start.
- Roadbook: Your team has the chance due to tasks in your roadbook to dive even deeper into the adventure. You will get the road book at the start in Dresden.
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C Live Tracking App
- Support in organisation and planning
- Own team page on the S.A.C website
- Press work for the rally
- S.A.C is your contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Not included in the application
The application fee must be transferred within 2 working days after successful online application to the S.A.C application account, so that the application for the Balkan Express Orient Edition is valid.
Additional team members can be subsequently registered until 1 month befor the start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the amount of €500 for charity. All possible – nothing required!
- Start in Dresden
- Finish by the Adriatic Sea
- Old school vehicles at least 10 years old OR purely electric
- NO GPS, NO SAT NAV
- No motorways
- Roadbook with exciting challenges and crazy missions
- 2 PAX team from 980 €