SAC CHARITY PROGRAM
GIVE IT ALL FOR YOUR TEAM - AND FOR A GOOD CAUSE
Having an adventure you’ll never forget is one thing. But helping others while you’re at it? That’s where we come in - in fact, it’s the idea behind all SAC rallies!
To achieve that goal, we ask every team to raise money for great charity projects. The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity of your choice to donate to. You can donate 100% of your collected donations to the project of your choice.
As part of our journey we have decided to evolve our charity program and partner with Movember as our charity partner for all of our rallies. The reason for this is that we want to unite the S.A.C community behind a single cause that resonates with almost all of us so we can together have a bigger impact.
As part of our journey we have decided to evolve our charity program and partner with the Movember Foundation as our sole charity partner for all of our rallies. The reason for this is that we want to unite the S.A.C community behind a single cause that resonates with almost all of us so we can together have a bigger impact.
Movember are the only true global charity tackling men’s health on a global scale. Funds raised will be used to help Movember tackle prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention.
We want to help Movember achieve their target to reduce men dying prematurely by 25% by 2030.
We feel very passionately about the cause and we hope you will too.
Our fathers, partners, brothers and friends face a health crisis that isn’t being talked about. Men are dying too young. We can’t afford to stay silent.
Movember seeks to make a global contribution to men living happier, healthier, longer lives. This ambition underpins everything they do. It is the driving force behind their campaigns, funding strategy, and vision for the future.
Movember knows what works for men, and how to find and fund the most innovative research to have both a global and local impact. Movember is independent of government funding, so the status quo can be challenged, and investments can be made quicker in what works. In 15 years more than 1,200 men’s health projects around the world have been funded.
Help Movember stop men dying too young. Join the movement.
For more info check out movember.com.
The charity contribution doesn’t have come completely or directly from you. Use your imagination!
- First things first: Get your team set up an online donation page e.g. on Movember’s awesome fundraising platform at movember.com. See here how it works. Make sure you join the SAC Rally network relevant to you.
- Connect you Mo Space page to your Facebook account. It makes fundraising a lot more successful on average.
- Check out the fundraising resources on your Mo Space and don’t forget to share through the links to your personal social media platforms!
- Tell your friends, family, colleagues, sponsors and business partners about your incredible plans and the important cause behind it.
- Share your campaign through your personal social media channels on Facebook and Instagram.
- Get the local media involved to promote your cause
- Throw a donation party or charity dinner
- Run a table at a flea market, or maybe organize a raffle
There are many, many ways to get it done. Raising your donations is an adventure in itself!
When can you start and finish your fund-raising?
The donations may be raised anytime between a team’s online registration all the way through to the end of the rally.
- Raise money for awesome charity projects
- Online and transparent via donation websites like Movember’s fundraising platform
- Movember’s fundraising platform Movember funded more than 1,200 men’s health projects around the world
- SAC rally teams collected more than 4 million euro for great projects since 2011