THE COOLEST ADVENTURE RALLY
ON THE PLANET
After three magnificent tours in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2022, the Winter Edition of the Baltic Sea Circle will start again in 2023 with snow, ice and northern lights. As an adventurer in the Winter Edition of the Baltic Rally 2023: You won't get this chance a second time! Because: For the start in Hamburg we only allow a limited number of teams. So be quick.
Collect 500 € for great charity projects.
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity project that has always been dear to your heart.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line. More
Old Schooler: 30+ years (30+ points*)
Youngtimer: 15+ years (15 points*)
Freshman & E-Power:
Freshman: 0+ years (0 points*)
Electric ⚡️: 0+ years (20 points*)
*In the roadbook competition
There are no restrictions regarding the value of your rally vehicle.
Two-wheelers, commercial vehicles, buses and vans are allowed. Vehicles built explicitly as mobile homes/campers/RVs (e.g. with alcoves) are not allowed.
You don’t have to have nailed down your vehicle to register for the rally. You’ve got until the Rally Start to find your dream machine.
At the Arctic Circle we celebrate the fantastic Northern Lights followed by a Test Drive on an Ice Track and in the Baltic States we set up the "tents" for the winter bivouac party. Where exactly will be our secret until the start...
In Hamburg, we will celebrate the successful end of the Baltic Sea Circles Winter Edition with a big closing event and of course an award ceremony. Where exactly can you find out in the road book.
This rally is not about speed. You have the chance to dive even deeper into the adventure through tasks and missions in your roadbook. You will receive the roadbook at the start in Hamburg.
The winner of the Baltic Rallye Winter Edition Roadbook Competition wins a starting spot for another S.A.C Rally of his choice.
- Official rally start in the heart of Hamburg
- Pre-Adventure-Get-Together at the pre-start day (not mandatory)
- Finish in Hamburg with award ceremony and farewell event as well as handover of the BSC Winter Finisher Certificate
- Party halfway along the route in an unique location with overnight accommodations
- Drift action on a real Ice Track
- Official SAC Convoy to the North Cape incl. entrance to the Globe and North Cape Center
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: rally vehicle branding with official Baltic Rally Winter logos and start numbers, rally hoodies, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent to the teams two months before the start.
- Roadbook: Each team has the chance to dive even deeper into the adventure by performing tasks and missions in their roadbook. The roadbook will be handed over to each team at the start in Hamburg.
- SAC Track: The official SAC Live Tracking App
- Support in organisation and planning
- Own team page on the SAC website
- Public relations for the rally
- SAC is your contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Not included in the application fee: accommodation, food, ferries, toll and technical support are borne by the team itself.
The application fee for the Baltic Rally Winter Edition is 1.090 € for a team of 2. For each additional team member an entry fee of 300 € is charged.
The application fee must be received on the SAC application account within 2 working days after successful online application, so that the application for the Winter Baltic Rallye is valid.
Additional team members can be registered until 2 months before the start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the donations of 500 €.
- Start and finish in Hamburg
- 7,500 km in 16 days through 9 countries
- Four vehicle classes:
- Old Schooler: 30+ years
- Youngtimer: 15+ years
- Freshman: 0+ years
- Electric ⚡️: 0+ years
- No GPS, no sat nav.
- No motorways
- Roadbook packed with incredible tasks and challenges
- Team of 2 already from 1.090 € entry fee