THE COOLEST ADVENTURE RALLY
ON THE PLANET
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
After six magnificent tours since 2018 the Winter Edition of the Baltic Sea Circle will start again in 2024 with snow, ice and northern lights. As an adventurer in the Winter Edition of the Baltic Rally 2024: You won't get this chance a second time! Because: For the start in Hamburg we only allow a limited number of teams. So be quick.
Collect 500 € for great charity projects.
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity project that has always been dear to your heart.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line. More
Modern classic or vintage cars: 10 years and older (incl. date of manufacture 12/2014)
Modern classic or vintage motorcycles: 10 years and older (incl. date of manufacture 12/2014) – a motorcycle team can consist of no more than 2 bikes
Vans & Trucks
Modern classic or vintage vans & trucks: 10 years and older (incl. date of manufacture 12/2014). Whether VW Bulli, Magirus Deutz fire truck or A-Team Bus GMC Vandura - at the rally also everything is allowed that is big and loud.
Motorhomes and caravans are not allowed. Vehicles built exclusively as motorhomes, e.g. with alcoves, etc., are not allowed.
There is no designated maximum value for your rally vehicle.
You can still sign up even if you haven’t gotten your vehicle yet. You have until the start of the rally to find your perfect set of wheels.
On the way around the Baltic Sea we celebrate with you awesome rally events.
At the Arctic Circle we will be enchanted by the mystical Northern Lights and the North Cape and test the limits of our vehicles on an Ice Drift Track.
And in the Baltic States we will pitch our "tents" together for a winter bivouac party.
Where and what exactly will happen, remains our secret until the start...
In Hamburg we celebrate the successful end of the Baltic Sea Circle with a big closing event and of course an award ceremony.
This rally is not about speed. You have the chance to dive even deeper into the adventure through tasks and missions in your roadbook. You will receive the roadbook at the start in Hamburg.
The winner of the Baltic Rallye Winter Edition Roadbook Competition wins a starting spot for another SAC Rally of his choice.
Scope of Services
- Official rally start in the heart of Hamburg
- Pre-Adventure-Get-Together at the pre-start day (not mandatory)
- Finish in Hamburg with award ceremony and farewell event as well as handover of the BSC Winter Finisher Certificate
- Party halfway along the route in an unique location with possibility to stay over night
- Drift action on a real Ice Track
- SAC Convoy to the North Cape
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: rally vehicle branding with official Baltic Rally Winter logos and start numbers, rally hoodies, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent to the teams already four weeks before the start.
- Roadbook: Each team has the chance to dive even deeper into the adventure by performing tasks and missions in their roadbook. The roadbook will be handed over to each team at the start in Hamburg.
- SAC Track: The official SAC Live Tracking App
- Support in organisation and planning
- Own team page on the SAC website
- Public relations for the rally
- SAC is your contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Not included in the application fee: accommodation, food, ferries, toll and technical support are borne by the team itself.
How much will this rally adventure cost me?
The entry fee for the Baltic Rally Winter Edition for a team of 2 is:
1.490 € (Early Bird price is valid until 30 September).
From 01 October the entry fee is 1.750 €.
For each additional team member an entry fee of 300 € will be charged.
The application fee does not include the donations of 500 €.
- Start and finish in Hamburg
- 7,500 km in 16 days through 9 countries
- Old school vehicle at least 10 years old
- No GPS, no sat nav.
- No motorways
- Roadbook packed with incredible tasks and challenges
- Team of 2 already from 1.490 € entry fee