THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE
THROUGH SOUTH EAST EUROPE
Collect €750 for great charity projects.
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity project that has always been dear to your heart.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line. More
We will celebrate with you two wicked rally parties in extraordinary locations somewhere in the wild southeast of Europe. Where exactly will you find out at the start. At the official SAC party stops all teams pitch their tents together. Of course you can also stay there in your own rally bus or truck.
In Salzburg, Austria, we will celebrate the successful end of the Balkan Express with a big closing event and of course an award ceremony
- Official rally start in Dresden
- Pre-Adventure-Get-Together at the pre-start day (not mandatory)
- Finish in Salzburg with award ceremony, closing event and handover of the BX finisher certificates
- Parties halfway along the route in extraordinary locations with sleeping possibilities
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: rally vehicle branding with official Balkan Express logos and starting numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent to the teams four weeks before the start.
- Roadbook: Your team has the chance due to tasks in your roadbook to dive even deeper into the adventure. You will get the road book at the start in Dresden.
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C Live Tracking App
- Support in organisation and planning
- Own team page on the S.A.C. website
- Press work for the rally
- S.A.C. is your contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Not included in the application fee: accommodation, food and technical support are borne by the team itself
The application fee for the Balkan Express is €940 for a team of 2. For each additional team-member a starting fee of €250 will be charged.
The application fee must be transferred within 2 working days after successful online application to the S.A.C application account, so that the application for the Balkan Express is valid.
Additional team members can be subsequently registered until 2 months befor the start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the amount of €500 for charity.
- Start in Dresden
- Finish in Salzburg
- Old school vehicles at least 20 years old
- NO GPS, NO SAT NAV
- No motorways
- Roadbook with exciting challenges and crazy missions
- 2 PAX team from €940