The Longest Adventure Rally On The Planet
Collect €750 for great charity projects.
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity project that has always been dear to your heart.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line. More
Modern Classics & Vintage Rides
15+ years old (incl. date of manufacture 12/2007)
15+ years old (incl. date of manufacture 12/2007) – a two-wheeler team can consist of no more than 2 bikes
Vans & commercial vehicles
Young & Oldtimer Trucks: At least 15 years old (incl. Bj.12/2007); Campers/RVs and caravans are not allowed: Vehicles that were built exclusively as mobile homes/RVs, e.g. with alcove etc., are not allowed.
There is no designated maximum value for your rally vehicle.
You can still sign up even if you haven’t gotten your vehicle yet. You have until the start of the rally to find your perfect set of wheels.
- Official rally starting event in the heart of Hamburg (Germany)
- Pre-Adventure-Get-Together at the pre-start day (not mandatory)
- Finish line in Vladivostok with handover of the APOD finisher certificate
- “Goodbye, Europe” rally party at an amazing location
- Closing event and award ceremony with all teams back in Hamburg
- The Rally Kit, with everything that belongs at an official rally: Rally-branding with official APOD rally logos and rally numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising, swag. The rally kit will be sent out to the teams already 4 weeks before start.
- The Roadbook: The Roadbook provides each team with opportunities to throw another dose of adventure into the mix. Each team will receive a Roadbook at the rally start in Hamburg.
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C Live Tracking App
- Support in organisation and planning
- Own team page on the S.A.C website
- Press work for the rally
- S.A.C is your contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Support with the handling of the vehicle return transport
- Not included in the entry fee: Accommodation, meals, ferry crossings, road charges and technical support are the responsibility of the team.
The sign-up fee for the Atlantic Pacific Ocean Drive is €1,000 for a team of 2. For each additional team member a starting fee of €250 will be charged.
Additional team members can be subsequently registered until 1 months before start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the amount of €750 for charity.
- Rally Start in Hamburg, Germany
- Rally Finish in Vladivostok, Russia
- More than 20 countries on 2 continents
- 40+ days, 15,000+ km
- Oldschool vehicle of at least 15 years
- No GPS & no highways
- A Roadbook packed with incredible challenges & tasks
- Starting fee for a team of 2, €1,000